Personal Information We Collect. "Personal information" is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single
person. Personal information we collect may include your name, date of birth, phone number, mailing address, vehicle information, e-mail address and
payment information, such as bank account information, credit card number and expiration date. We may also collect vehicle information and financing
information. For example, when you register for our services, we require you to provide personal information, including, without limitation, your name and
email address. Or when you use the "Send us a message" or "Contact" links on the Site, we collect personal information you submit, such
as your name and e-mail address. We may use links throughout the Site to provide you with the opportunity to contact us via e-mail to ask questions, request
information and materials, or provide comments and suggestions. You may also be offered the opportunity to have one of our representatives contact you
personally to provide additional information about our services. To do so, we may request additional personal information from you, such as your name and
telephone number, to help us satisfy your request.
By initiating any activity or transaction that uses financial information on our Site, you consent to providing your financial information to [us and] our service providers processing the transaction to the extent required to provide the payment services to you. When we collect payment information directly from you, like credit card numbers and expiration dates, we transmit this payment data directly from you to the credit card processing company and it is not stored by us.
Cookies; Traffic Data. Whenever you visit or interact with the Site, we, as well as our service providers, may use assorted technologies that
automatically or passively collect information about how the Site is accessed and used. We refer to this information as traffic data. Traffic data may include
browser type, device type used to access the Site (i.e., computer or mobile device), unique number assigned to identify such device, operating system,
application version, click path taken through the Site, your use of features or applications on the Site, and other publicly available information. This
information helps us improve the Site, products and services. Traffic data is generally non-identifying, but if we associate it with you as an identifiable
person, we will treat it as personal information.
Technologies we use on the Site to collect traffic data may include cookies (data files placed on your computer or other devices used to access the Site), mobile analytics software and pixel tags (transparent graphic image, sometimes called a web beacon or tracking beacon, placed on a web page or in an e-mail, which indicates that a page or e-mail has been viewed). We may utilize a short-lived form of cookie when you visit the Site. A cookie is used to identify one unique visitor from another visitor during a particular session. A session is the period of active Site-use while that unique visitor is linked to our server. We may use cookie technology during a session as a tool to carry forward your input information. This enables the visitor to input their information once and have the information appear later. No personal information is stored on the cookie. A pixel tag may tell your browser to get content from another server. We, or our vendors, may place cookies or similar files on your computer or other devices used to access the Site for security purposes, to facilitate Site navigation and to personalize your experience while visiting the Site.
To learn how you may be able to reduce the number of cookies you receive from us, or delete cookies that have already been installed in your browser's cookie folder, please refer to your browser's help menu or other instructions related to your browser. If you do disable or opt out of receiving cookies, please be aware that some features and services on the Site may not work as intended and you may not have access to all of the services and features we may offer.
- Do Not Track Requests; Third Party Tracking. Unless your browser settings are configured to make your online activities and publicly available information about your online activities (such as traffic data as described above) invisible to usage analytics tools, we do not presently have the capability to omit you from usage analytics to the extent your browser only sends us a "do not track" message and does not otherwise screen you from tracking without any action on our part. Third parties, other than our vendors (such as our website analytics provider), do not have authorization from us to track which websites you visited prior to and after visiting the Site. That said, we cannot control third party tracking and there may be some third party tracking that occurs without our knowledge or consent.
- How We Use Information We Collect. We collect and use your personal information for a variety of business purposes, including to respond to your requests, to provide the services that you request, to communicate with you about our services, and to do all things necessary to administer the Site and our services, and manage, protect and improve them.
Information We Share with Others. We may use or disclose your personal information and other information we collect to affiliates or
subsidiaries that require access to your personal information for business purposes. We may disclose your personal information to third parties to protect the
security and integrity of the Site, to correct technical problems and malfunctions on the Site, to technically process your information, to provide services
or to take precautions against liability. We also may provide your personal information to vendors who provide services on our behalf, such as our third-party
payment processor. If you request services via a mobile device, your request will be transmitted via your mobile carrier's network and your carrier may have
- Opt-Out; Changes in Personal Information. If you need to correct, update, delete or deactivate your personal information, please contact us at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. If you are a registered user, you may edit some of your personal information, such as email address, by clicking "My Profile" and "Edit My Profile." If you receive any promotional e-mail communication from us, you will be given the option to "unsubscribe" from receiving further e-mail communications from us at any time. Your option not to receive promotional and marketing material will not preclude us from corresponding with you, by e-mail or otherwise, regarding your existing or past business relationships with us, and will not preclude us from accessing and viewing your personal information in the course of maintaining and improving the Site and our services.
- Text Messages. If you are a registered user, you may receive account notifications via text message. To opt out of mobile messaging, you may edit your email and text messaging preferences by clicking on "Automatic Payment Options" and modifying the "Notification Preferences" section.
- Children. The Site is not intended for use by children in the United States under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from such individuals. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of any such individual, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. Children under the age of majority in any jurisdiction outside of the United States should not provide any personal information without their parent's consent.
Your California Privacy Rights. Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request
from a business with whom the California resident has an established business relationship what types of personal information, if any, the business shares
with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third parties and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such
information in the immediately preceding calendar year. To access this information, please contact us either by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the address below:
CarPay, Inc., 1209 N Orange St. Wilmington DE 19801 USA, Attention: CA Privacy Requests